Great value for money
The Induction course is very cost effective per employee. Choose between an annual licence or purchase outright.
Great for your learners
- The course will help them fit right in, from day one.
- It’s concise, taking around 30 minutes to complete.
- The great interactions and high quality visuals will provide an enjoyable learning experience.
- Your learners will appreciate the warm welcome to your organisation.
Unique and fun design!
The learner chooses their favourite virtual companion who will go on the journey with them and help them find out everything they need to know.
This companion will instil in the learner a sense of belonging and curiosity. This is a vital benefit when helping your new starter to feel comfortable and integrate happily into your organisation.
- The course will bring your people up to speed quickly so they can deliver exceptional service to your customers.
- The course will assist you to attract, keep and develop excellent staff.
- The Welcome section conveys the essentials of your organisation in a positive and memorable way. It sets clear expectations.
- Working for us orientates the learner in the workplace and shows how they can flourish in their career. This assists the learner’s motivation to succeed.
- Doing the right thing makes clear how everyone in the organisation should be treated. This promotes healthy self-esteem and healthy relationships for everybody.
- You’ll provide consistent online induction messages to all employees in all regions.
It’s easy to customise the content to meet your exact requirements. For example, add a welcome message from your CEO, include your organisation’s own policies.
Ready to go
- The course can be used on PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
- It is ready to ‘plug in and play’ on your Learning Management System.
- The course complies with accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0 to AA level).
- Department Head / CEO welcome
- What we do / our locations
- Our vision
- Our values
- Our structure
2. Working for us
- Your probation
- Finding your way around
- Your work day
- Your leave
- Your progress
- Your opportunities
3. Doing the right thing
- Following our policies and procedures
- Our Code of Conduct
- Workplace health and safety
- Workplace behaviour
- Conflicts of interest
- Records management
- Information security